Tuesday 11 October 2011

Thank You!

I was totally on my own this week. Felt a bit freeing, but I missed my companions who have “driven Miss Daisy” for the past month and a half. My special thanks to Rick Brown who got the brunt of it, not only just the normal everyday, grocery run etc but the trips to Drs. and hospitals. Thanks too, to Kris Schricker, Sharon Edberg, and my sister who filled in on relief duty.

This week I visited the great clubs of Mt Baker, Skagit Mt. Vernon, Marysville Sunrise, Sedro Woolley, Burlington Morning, and Oak Harbor. I continue to be impressed with what our clubs do.

You will see pictures of my visit to your club here if you scroll down and also at:


Be sure and check out the District Conference, click on the sailboat. More information coming soon.

Download the PAJ under PR; share with your club, there is a lot of information in the Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment