Monday 30 January 2012

On The Road Again...

The weather co-operated this week and I was able to get out again. One of my trips took me to Fildago Island. Here I had the privilege to present PDG Jack Frisk with a long overdue PDG pin. Jack was District Governor in 1992-93, under RI President Cliff Dochterman.

PDG Jack Frisk with DG Jane
On Wed, North Whidbey Sunrise Club was my target. They were having an assembly, which was a great way for me to see what this club does. They are getting ready to send $15,000.00 to Honduras for their International Project. The District has money for matching grants, we cannot give it out unless an application comes in.


From Whidbey Island, I traveled to Anacortes where I had lunch at the Rotary Club of Anacortes. This club is one of the fastest growing clubs in the district! When I was visiting them as an AG four years ago, their membership was around 52. They are now a club of 80, way to go, Anacortes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment