Monday 7 November 2011

Some Wacky DG Visits!


What a wonderful few weeks this has been. I have visited many clubs during this time. I am sad to see it end with only 3 clubs left. I watched the colors of the season change and enjoyed the company of  Rotarian’s during this time.

On Oct 14th, I visited the infamous club of South Everett Mukilteo. They are well known for their special treatment of the District Governor. I was once again in a wheelchair, wheeled in for my presentation. Drs and nurses abounded with a huge reminder of “Fred” but the IV concoction was much better, along with great painkillers. See the pictures from this event, what fun.

Jane and her new mode of transportation!



The Doctor's and Nurses of South Everett!
The Semiahmoo White Rock club presented their own antics with Rotarian’s wearing large glasses, big noses, along with noisemakers. Not sure if this happens to all DG’s during their visits or if this was a special “Halloween” celebration. At any rate, it was great fun.

Last but not least, Area E threw a Halloween party, costumes, and all. Area E consisted of six clubs and all were in attendance along with the Rotaract Club of Cloverdale. Prizes were awarded along with awards to Rotarians. Another fun event. 

DG Jane installing the newest member of the Rotary Club of Cloverdale during the Area E Halloween Party!

All I can say is Rotarians not only work hard but we do know how to have fun doing it! Stay tuned for more photos and stories from my travels!


No comments:

Post a Comment