Sunday 25 March 2012

Another Busy Week in D5050

It has been a busy couple of weeks!!!

On March 7th I visited the Rotary Club of Cloverdale and the Rotary Club of Surrey Fraser-Heights. Low and behold, I found Yashar at the Fraser-Heights Club! What a treat that was.
Yashar
On March 17th, the Rotary Success Seminar was held in Mount Vernon. This was an amazing event that was filled with loads of information! This was definitely one of the highlights of my week.
The Rotary Success Seminar
When I didn't think my week could get any better, I then sent off our Group Study Exchange Team to Korea. Wow! What an amazing group of professionals.

Korea GSE Team
I encourage you all to follow the GSE Team while they are in Korea. You can follow them on their Blog or on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment